Individuals applying for the Hemodialysis course are required to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Interview with an admissions counselor
- Provide proof of citizenship (birth certificate, driver’s license, green card or state issued identification)
- ***Present proof of high school diploma or equivalent. PCTs with greater than 4 years work experience as of October 14, 2008 who are lacking evidence of a high school diploma may use that work experience in Lieu of the requirement for high school diploma. Reference: Conditions for Coverage 494.140.e.1-4, April 15, 2000
- *State required immunizations
- *Hepatitis B vaccine (If required by clinical site)
- **Criminal background check (If required by clinical site)
- Pay all applicable fees unless otherwise arranged with school administration
- If applicant is a LVN/RN, proof of current active licensure and current CPR (AHA).
Individuals applying for the Dialysis Continuing Education Online Seminars are required to:
a. Register online
b. Pay course fee
c. Provide a working email address for receiving confirmation of registration and certificate of completion
d. Provide dialysis technician or dialysis nurse certification number
Individuals applying for the Nursing Assistant course are required to:
a. Interview with an admissions counselor;
b. Be at least 16 years of age
c. Proof of citizenship (birth certificate, driver’s license, green card or state issued identification)
d. Pay all applicable fees unless otherwise arranged with school administration
e. Criminal background check
f. Nurse Aide Registry and Employee Misconduct Registry verification
g. State required immunizations
h. Hepatitis B vaccine
* All required immunizations must be completed prior to enrollment.
**Criminal background checks must be complete prior to enrollment.
***Students presenting transcripts or diplomas from outside of the U.S. must have document validated by an examiner prior to enrollment.
Choose Your Amount! Dialysis Nurse/Technician Tuition! Nursing Assistant Tuition!
BREAKING NEWS: State of Texas approves Nursepreneur Global Educational Oasis, PLLC Simulation Lab for…
Dialysis is a medical procedure that acts as an artificial kidney by removing waste from the blood and…